Position: Sr. SDET Mobile App
Experience: 3 to 4 Years
Reporting to: Lead Quality Analyst
- Innovate, design, and develop test automation frameworks, tools, and automated test suites, in Java
- Work with the other engineers to scale up test automation and practices and provide robust releases.
- Strong knowledge of Mobile apps & Databases.
- Create and maintain libraries and object repositories for the Automation Framework
- Strong knowledge of current quality engineering and test automation tools and processes, including Appium, testing, Jenkins, Selenium, Mockito, and git, or comparable products –
- Performing regression testing; stress testing, and advanced aspects of system testing automation.
- Report issues through a bug-tracking system and work with the development/design teams to help isolate, debug and resolve bugs.
- Develop and run manual tests for areas where automated tests are not practical in terms of investment vs return.
- Able to see logs & give insight about bugs.
- E or M.S. in computer science or equivalent.
- 3- 4 years of hands-on experience in Quality Engineering.
- Minimum 2.5 years of experience in mobile automation testing/mobile application testing, and usage of tools like Appium, both for Android & IOS apps.
- Experience with one or more open-source database technologies (Postgres, MySQL).
- Good programming and logical skills using Java.
- Knowledge of git, setting up regression suites and CI build systems.
- Parallel Execution, cross-platform, and app performance testing. Exposure to working in an agile.
- Strong commitment to best practices in QE and software development, including modern CI using
- Jenkins processes and automates EVERYTHING. Comfortable with Agile/Scrum processes and code review.
- Experience in mobile Performance testing or mobile Security testing will be a plus.
- Experience configuring and utilizing Sauce Labs or similar cloud services.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Articulates thoughts and ideas clearly, concisely, and persuasively
- Ability to work effectively within a fast-paced, rapid-growth environment
- A self-starter with the demonstrated ability to take initiative and can proactively identify issues/ opportunities & recommend actions
- Strong results orientation