Position: Quality Analyst Engineer – Mobile App Testing (L2)
Experience: 3 to 4 Years
Reporting to: Lead Quality Analyst
Location: HSR Layout, Bangalore
- Innovate, design, and develop test automation frameworks, tools, and automated test suites, in Java
- Work with the other engineers to scale up test automation and practices and provide robust releases.
- Involve in Agile/Scrum processes and code reviews.
- Create and maintain libraries and object repositories for the Automation Framework.
- Strong knowledge of current quality engineering and test automation tools and processes, like Appium, TestNG, Jenkins, Selenium, Mockito, and git, or comparable products.
- Performing regression testing, stress testing, and advanced aspects of system testing.
- Report issues through a bug-tracking system and work with the development/design teams to help isolate, debug and resolve bugs.
- Develop and run manual tests for areas where automated tests are not practical in terms of investment vs return.
- B.E or M.S. in computer science or equivalent.
- 3- 4 years experience of hands-on experience in Quality Engineering.
- Minimum 2.5 years of experience in mobile automation testing/mobile application testing, usage of tools like Appium, both for Android & IOS apps.
- Experience with one or more open-source database technologies (Postgres, MySQL).
- Good programming and logical skills using Java.
- Strong knowledge in Mobile App & Database.
- Knowledge of git, setting up regression suites and CI build systems.
- Parallel Execution, cross-platform and app performance testing.
- Exposure working in an agile set-up.
Good to Have:
- Strong commitment to best practices in QE and software development, including modern CI/CD using Jenkins processes and automating EVERYTHING.
- Comfortable with Agile/Scrum processes and code review.
- Experience in mobile Performance testing or mobile Security testing will be a plus.
- Experience configuring and utilizing cloud services like Sauce Labs etc.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Articulates thoughts and ideas clearly, concisely, and persuasively
- Ability to work effectively within a fast-paced, rapid-growth environment
- A self-starter with the demonstrated ability to take the initiative and can proactively identify issues/opportunities and recommend actions
- Strong results orientation