- Innovate, design, and develop test automation frameworks, tools and automated test suites, in Java
- Work with the other engineers to scale up test automation and practices, and provide robust releases.
- Develop, maintain and enhance production staging environments and tools.
- Strong commitment to best practices in QE and software development, including modern CI using Jenkins processes and automating EVERYTHING. Comfortable with Agile/Scrum processes and code review.
- Strong knowledge in back-end testing on Web Services, Web Applications & Mobile App & Database.
- Create and maintain libraries and object repositories for the Automation Framework
- Strong knowledge of current quality engineering and test automation tools and processes, including JUnit, Jenkins, Selenium, Mockito, and Subversion, or comparable products –
- Performing end-to-end testing; stress testing, and advanced aspects of system testing automation.
- Debugging, and deploying software for highly scaled cluster applications, involving thousands of Servers, or enterprise applications involving large data centers.
- Report issues through a bug tracking system and work with the development/design teams to help isolate, debug and resolve bugs.
- Develop and run manual tests for areas where automated tests are not practical in terms investment vs return.
- E or M.S. in computer science or equivalent.
- 3-4 years’ experience of hands on experience in Web application Automation Testing
- At least 3 years scripting in Java or core Java
- Experience with one or more open source database technologies (Postgres, MySQL).
- Good programming and logical skills.
- Knowledge on git, setting up regression suites and CI build systems.
- Cross-browser, cross-platform and NFR testing. Exposure working in an agile set-up.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Articulates thoughts and ideas clearly, concisely, and persuasively
- Ability to work effectively within a fast paced, rapid growth environment
- A self-starter with the demonstrated ability to take initiative and can proactively identify issues/opportunities and recommend actions
- Strong results orientation
- Demonstrated customer service orientation