Position: Software Engineer – Quality Analyst – L2
Experience: 3 to 6 Years
Reporting to: Team lead – Quality Analyst
- Innovate, design, develop and maintain Rest assured API test automation frameworks, and automated test suites.
- Work with the other engineers to scale up test automation and practices and provide robust releases.
- Write performance scripts for using tools like Jmeter, Loadrunner etc.
- Performing end-to-end testing, stress testing and advanced aspects of system testing automation.
- Strong commitment to best practices in QE and software development, including modern CI/CD using Jenkins processes and automating EVERYTHING.
- Comfortable with Agile/Scrum processes and code review.
- Debugging and testing software for highly scaled cluster applications, involving servers or enterprise applications involving large data centres.
- Develop and run manual tests for areas where automated tests are not practical in terms of investment vs return.
- Candidate with educational qualification in BE/MCA or equivalent degree.
- 3 years of relevant experienc
- 3 years of experience in the field of API automation testing using Rest Assured.
- Proficient in Java.
- Hands on experience in working with TestNG/Junit, Rest API functional/automation , Java etc.
- Hands on experience in working with Performance scripts.
- Hands on experience in working with Jenkins and CI/CD processes.
- Good knowledge of SQL.
- Strong knowledge in back-end testing on Web Services, Web Applications & Database.
- Working exposure on performance testing usage of tools like JMeter/load runner would be an add on.
- Good to have knowledge in Security testing
- Strong results orientation
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Articulates thoughts and ideas clearly, concisely, and persuasively
- Ability to work effectively within a fast-paced, rapid-growth environment
Daytona Systems: Employee Benefits and Perks
- Paid Vacation
- Highly Flexible Work Culture
- Tuition Support
- Health And Wellness Plans