Position: Software Engineer – Quality Analyst – L1
Experience: 2 to 4 Years
Reporting to: Team lead – Quality Analyst
- Innovate, design, and develop test automation frameworks, tools, and automated test suites, in Java.
- Work with the other engineers to scale up test automation and practices and provide robust releases.
- Develop, maintain and enhance production staging environments and tools.
- Strong commitment to best practices in QE and software development, including modern CI/CD using Jenkins processes and automating EVERYTHING. Comfortable with Agile/Scrum processes and code review.
- Strong knowledge in back-end testing on Web Services, Web Applications & Database.
- Maintain the automation framework.
- Performing end-to-end testing; stress testing and advanced aspects of system testing automation.
- Debugging and deploying software for highly scaled cluster applications, involving servers or enterprise applications involving large data centers.
- Report issues through a bug-tracking system and work with the development/product teams to help isolate, debug and resolve bugs.
- Develop and run manual tests for areas where automated tests are not practical in terms of investment vs return.
- Candidate with an educational qualification in BE/MCA or equivalent degree.
- 2-4 years of relevant experience with –
- At least 1.5 year of experience in the field of API automation testing using Rest Assured.
- Hands-on exposure in working with TestNG/Junit framework.
- Hands-on experience in working with Rest API functional/automation tests.
- Exposure to functional testing, regression testing & database testing (Unix/SQL preferred)
- Must have worked on Java
- Working experience on Agile/Scrum framework
- Good Logical & reasoning skills
- Working exposure on performance testing, and usage of tools like JMeter/load runner.
- Strong results orientation
- Demonstrated customer service orientation
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Articulates thoughts and ideas clearly, concisely, and persuasively
- Ability to work effectively within a fast-paced, rapid-growth environment
Daytona Systems: Employee Benefits and Perks
- Paid Vacation
- Highly Flexible Work Culture
- Tuition Support
- Health And Wellness Plans