Position: MERN Stack Developer
Experience: 3 to 5 Years
Reporting to: Team Lead
- Responsible for the design, coding, unit testing, and documentation of software components and features.
- Work with the software engineering team to meet deliverables & do full lifecycle application development
- Receive instructions and guidance from mentor regarding required tasks and expected results.
- Fully embedded in fast pace software agile development teams. Participate in sprint planning, demos, and daily scrum activities.
- Reports on progress on daily basis or as required extract and reverse engineering existing code, and Participate in software modeling and simulation.
Mandatory Educational Qualification:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or other comparable degrees.
What we are looking for:
- Strong coding and design skills in HTML, and CSS.
- Good command over Data Structures & Algorithms.
- The ability to produce bug-free and production-grade code.
- Skills we consider React.JS, Vue.JS, Angular.JS, Node.js, and Express. JS etc.
- Must have experience in automation for CI/CD – Terraform (Git /Jenkins)
- Thorough understanding of the Request Lifecycle (including Event Queue, Event Loop, Worker Threads, etc).
- Expertise in Web Services REST APIs
- Expertise with databases like MySQL, MongoDB
- A proactive approach to spotting problems, areas for improvement, and performance bottlenecks
Good to have:
- Team player with a can-do attitude
- Experience building products for large or medium-scale enterprise
- Good technical competency and an understanding of working with cross-functional team Excellent focus on attention to detail and strong quantitative skills
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Having worked as a full-stack engineer or developer in a product organization.
- Experience with (any) set of incredible tools for product development and task management.