Position: Java Developer – L2
Experience: 2 to 3 Years
Reporting to: Team Lead – Backend Team
- Responsible for the design, coding, unit testing and documentation of software components and features.
- Work with the software engineering team to meet deliverables & do full lifecycle application development.
- Receive instructions and guidance from mentor regarding required tasks and expected results.
- Fully embedded in fast pace software agile development teams. Participate in sprint planning, demos and daily scrum activities.
- Reports on progress on daily basis or as require.
- Extract and reverse engineer existing code, Participate in software modeling and simulation.
Mandatory Tech Skills
- 2-3 years of experience working on Core Java/JEE.
- 2-3 years of experience using Spring MVC, Spring Boot.
- Hands on with experience on Web Services using REST, JSON.
- Experience developing web applications (Spring MVC, RESTful, JAX-WS, JAX-RS, Web Services)
- Familiarity with Micro-services Architecture
- Experience working with Ant/Maven/Gradle, GitHub/Bitbucket, Junit, or Other Unit Test frameworks
- Experience working on Apache HTTP, Tomcat Servers
- Experience working on enterprise-ready container platforms like Docker
- Advanced understanding of Object Oriented Design, Design Patterns, and UML
- Experience using MySQL databases
- Solid experience in design, coding, unit testing, and debugging
- Experience with continuous integration tools (e.g. Jenkins, Pipeline, Junit, Sonar Cloud, etc)
- Experience working in an Agile development environment
Preferred Tech Skills:
- AWS cloud development experience is a plus. Experience in building components and using various AWS services.
- Mobile application development a plus.
- Experience working on enterprise-ready container platforms like Docker.
- Experience with continuous integration tools (e.g. Jenkins, Pipeline, Junit, Sonar Cloud etc).
- Advanced understanding of Object-Oriented Design, Design Patterns and UML.
Mandatory Educational Qualification:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Information Technology, or other comparable engineering degree.
- Candidates with degree in mechanical, electrical or equivalent need not to apply
Daytona Systems: Employee Benefits and Perks
- Paid Vacation
- Highly Flexible Work Culture
- Tuition Support
- Health And Wellness Plans