- Full lifecycle application development
- Take ownership of Design, code and debug software
- Perform software analysis, risk analysis, reliability analysis & security analysis
- Integrate new software solutions with existing systems
- Integrating 3rd party services
- Extract and reverse engineer existing code
- Find better ways to make our product & services better in terms of engineering
- Participate in recruitment and building the team.
Must Have Skills
- 3-5 years of experience working on Android mobile platform,
- 1-2 years of experience using MVVM or MVP architecture
- Hands on in writing Android Application
- Hands on in working on Localised/Internationalized applications with LTR languages
- Hands on designing fluid UI with Material Design
- Hands on experience with Dagger, Retrofit, RxJava frameworks
- Hands on in writing integrations with Firebase or AWS products for mobile.
- Experience developing Android Application add-ons
- Integrating with Payment gateway and external services
- Familiarity with Android Architecture Components
- Solid experience working with Unit testing
- Advanced understanding of Object Oriented Design, Design Patterns.
- Experience using SQLite, Room, Realm etc.
- Solid experience in design, coding, unit testing and debugging
- Experience working in Agile development environment
Nice to Have Skills
- Experience with other front-end technologies such as React Native, ReactJs, Angular Js
- Experience with integration Machine Learning services from Google Vision/ AWS, Chatbots
- Firebase cloud development experience is a plus. Experience in building components and using various Firebase services.
- Exposure to Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Clever Tap, Mix Panel etc.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Articulates thoughts and ideas clearly, concisely, and persuasively
- Ability to work effectively within a fast paced, rapid growth environment
- A self-starter with the demonstrated ability to take initiative and can proactively identify issues/opportunities and recommend actions
- Strong results orientation, Demonstrated customer service orientation