Position: Android Developer – L1
Experience: 1 to 1.5 Years
Reporting to: Team Lead
- Full lifecycle application development
- Take ownership of Design, code, and debugging software
- Perform software analysis, risk analysis, reliability analysis & security analysis
- Integrate new software solutions with existing systems
- Integrating 3rd party services
- Extract and reverse engineer existing code
- Find better ways to make our product & services better in terms of engineering
Mandatory Tech Skills
- Up to 1 year of experience working on the Android mobile platform
- Hands-on in writing Android Applications from scratch
- Experience developing Android Application add-ons
- Integrating with Payment gateway and external services
- Solid experience working with Unit testing
- Advanced understanding of Object Oriented Design, Design Patterns.
- Experience using SQLite, Room, Realm, etc.
- Solid experience in design, coding, unit testing, and debugging
- Experience working in an Agile development environment
Nice to Have Skills:
- Firebase cloud development experience is a plus. Experience in building components and using various Firebase services.
- Exposure to Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Clever Tap, Mix Panel, etc.
- Experience using MVVM/MVP architecture, Kotlin, Dagger/hilt, Retrofit frameworks, compose
- Hands-on in working on Localized/Internationalized applications with LTR languages
- Hands-on designing fluid UI with Material Design
- Hands-on in writing integrations with Firebase or Third party SDKs for mobile.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Articulates thoughts and ideas clearly, concisely, and persuasively
- Ability to work effectively within a fast-paced, rapid-growth environment